Create a Special page for your SENIOR
We are excited to inform you about a special way you can honor your SENIOR in the Lewisburg High School yearbook, THE REVOLUTION. We are selling advertisement space to parents of seniors to make this year’s yearbook more memorable for the students. The yearbook will be ALL COLOR and can contain a special tribute to your SENIOR. These ad prices are significantly lower than business ad prices.
|Full Page Ad||$300|
|1/2 Page Ad||$200|
|1/4 Page Ad||$100|
|1/8 Page Ad||$ 75|
In order to maintain the “look” of the yearbook we have guidelines that everyone must follow.
- · You may create your own ad in a JPEG format and submit it on a disk, thumb drive, or email, or we can create the ad for you.
- · If we are creating the ad, we ask that pictures are limited to 5 on a full page, 3 on 1/2 page, 1 on 1/4 page, and none on 1/8-page ads.
- · ONLY DIGITAL IMAGES will be allowed. They must be good quality, high resolution images to ensure the pictures are clear on the ad. You can take your hard copy pictures to Walmart/Walgreens to have them placed on a disk or scan them and email them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Administration will have final approval on all ads including pictures and wording.
- · Pictures should be in color since the yearbook is in color.
- · You may have text and the more creative the better; remember that font is ultimately up to what is available through the yearbook company. We will do our best to get as close as possible to what you want; however, we have the final decision based on available choices. Limiting the amount of writing on your ad makes it less crowded and more visually appealing.
- · NO BUSINESS may be mentioned in “senior ads”; business ads are sold separately. If you wish to purchase an ad for a business, please contact a member of the yearbook staff.
Contact Angie Savage, yearbook sponsor, with questions at 890-6708 ext. 1032, or email@example.com