March 2020 Update
- Make sure you are signed up for the Remind. Text @worshamalg to 81010.
- Updates about classwork will be sent through Remind directing you to where to look for any work/practice.
- I know this is not an ideal situation, but we will figure it out together. Please email if you have any questions. email@example.com
- Make sure you are signed up for the Remind. Text @burgACT to 81010.
- Updates about coursework will be sent through Remind directing you to where to look for any work/practice.
- In the mean time, here are some FREE and helpful resources for ACT prep:
- ACT Academy: https://actacademy.act.org/profile/onboarding/create-profile?role=undefined
- March2Success: https://www.march2success.com/main/register
- Please continue to read. See Mrs. White's page for more information about access to electronic reading through the First Regional Library and the New York Public Library.
- I'm sure most of you received a notification that the April ACT has been cancelled and that you can switch to the June or July ACT test. I would do this before it's too late so that our school does not run out of test seats.
- I know this is not going to be easy, but please try to make the best of it and not lose the skills you have acquired so far. Please email any of the ACT Prep teachers with any questions you may have! firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.