Hey everyone and welcome to my web page. It is extremely unfortunate that we all have to go through so much right now, covid, tornadoes, all the rain, and nothing to do! Know that during this time I am here to answer any of your questions and help you through this moment in time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I cover Coach Tipton's Geometry and Algebra classes as well as Coach Jorgenson's Algebra 2 class. I will do my best to keep this web page up to date, give you extra resources to look at, and help in any way I can, whether you are part of my classes or not. Ralph Waldo Emerson stated: Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. It is important for you to realize that no matter what path life is having in store for you right now, you can leave your own trail for people to see.
Inclusion to Coach Tipton for Geometry 1st Block
Inclusion to Coach Tipton for Foundations to Algebra 2nd block
Inclusion to Coach Jorgenson Algebra 2 3rd block
Geometry Lesson 4/7-4/17
- Online Geometry Lessons 4.7 through 4.17.pdf
- How to determine if a triangle is a right triangle if you know the sides
- What is the Pythagorean Theorem
- How to find the length of a leg of a right triangle
- How to find the missing sides in a 30/60/90 special right triangle
- How to find the sides in a 45/45/90 special right triangle
- How to find the missing Hypotenus
- Using Sine to find the missing side of a right triangle
- How do you find the Cosine of an Angle in a Right Triangle?
- How Do You Find a Missing Side of a Right Triangle Using Cosine?
- How Do you find the Sine of an Angle in a Right Triangle.
- What is the Sine Ratio?
- How do you find the Tangent of an Angle in a right triangle?
- How to find the missing side of a right triangle using Tangent?