Period 7.1 Folders:
Specific Instructions located on Edmodo:
1. 12 Terms
2. Chp 27-30 LEQ's (Big Q's) and SAQ's (Thought Provokers)
Completed by Wednesday, April 1st @9:00 AM
*Note the new due date as we get adjusted to using the online platform.
*NEW* NEW* NEW*
Tuesday & Thursday 10am-10pm
Game codes will be on edmodo!
History Progress Reports are sent the LAST week of every month.
Edmodo Group Codes:
USH - 2cuzbh
APUSH - ibuzwc
AMSCO 2020 Edition needs to be purchased for APUSH.
Links to Purchase - Click Here: AMSCO Amazon or AMSCO Perfection Learning
APUSH Pre-Course Assignment is located under the "APUSH" tab.
"You cannot judge others by their actions and judge yourself by your intentions."
APUSH Course texts and supplies:
- The American Pageant – Bailey, Kennedy and Cohen -14th Ed., Houghton-Mifflin, 2010 (Located-School Library)
- United States History: Preparing for the Advanced Placement Examination (AMSCO) - New 2018 Student Edition Softcover or online ed. (Purchased-Perfection Learning or Amazon)
- Black Ink pens for tests, quizzes, and essays 3-ring binder
- ONE Yellow, 8 ½ X 11 writing pad, used for essay tests, to be left inside in classroom, may be college or wide ruled
- CARD STOCK - used to create games
- Hard Candy - used for test days & game days
- Kleenex - we get the sniffles Highlighters - note-taking
- Markers - scoring Clorox Wipes - germs
I am a graduate of Southaven High School and The University of Mississippi! Hotty Toddy! Your students will hear this a lot! I am a product of DeSoto County Schools. I attended Hope Sullivan Elementary, Southaven Middle School, and Southaven High School. I have my Bachelors of Arts in Education with an emphasis in English and History. While attending Ole Miss, I worked as a Special Education assistant at Southaven Middle School. My time as an assistant proved to me that I never stop learning. Everyday, I witness something new and exciting. I am entering my 11th year of teaching and still get excited to begin school.
In my spare time, I love playing tennis, cooking, shopping, watching movies, and running. I love spending time with my family; they are incredibly important to me. I discovered my love of history while attending The University of Mississippi. My professors' knowledge strongly influenced my desire to learn more about our nation's history as well as our state's history.
"Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work." Aristotle
Class code: ibuzwchttps://edmo.do/j/8m296u
A great resource for videos.https://www.youtube.com/user/tomforamerica/featured
A great resource for videos.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC223Rd7yCfDo9fv6ENdNp9Q